Shop at Spinner's End Farm

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

All is quiet, on New Year's Day

One of my all time favorite songs.

Today is the last day of holiday vacation for the kids so it has a bittersweet feel to it for them. Last eve, they all stayed up until midnight for the first time...I was reading "The Long Earth" by Terry Pratchett and Steven Baxter and intermittently resting my eyes. Duncan came in about 11:45 and told me he couldn't hear Sponge Bob over his Father's snoring so he was going to bed! Sam shouted out a Happy New Year at midnight though so he didn't miss it.

Today will be spent playing with our respective toys and perhaps putting some of them away in preparation for the tree being taken down. I have another day off or so to organize things and relax; spending some cold quality time with the woolies!
Here is BoB's breeding group....that is his little bum in the foreground looking for treats. I'm not sure if everyone is bred, not having witnessed a lot of, um, "action", but we shall see come May.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way their feet resemble the legs from those sheep from Wallace and grommit

    ReplyDelete