Shop at Spinner's End Farm

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harbour Grace

I mentioned in an earlier post that our two year old Newfoundland had a torn ACL in her right hind leg, and Annette asked if I had a picture of her.....
Turns out I don't have a more recent photo of her, but this is one of her puppy pictures.  She was about 8 weeks old in this photo.  She followed CeCe, our older Newfoundland, around like she was her Mother and poor CeCe just let her do anything to her, including hanging by her teeth from CeCe's lip!  It is hard to believe that such a small wee bundle of fuzz can turn into a hundred pound dog.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little puppy. I'm sure she is a gorgeous adult as well. Thanks for posting. I love dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Grace is a big black drooling lump of a dog now. I think you should make it a point to get a Thanksgiving portrait of her. Hey, are you guys with Marilyn today? She be smiling. Happy Thanksgiving!! Say hi to the downstate crew for me. I was up late stuffing the bird which we bought from our neighbor, Dave, and up very early to get it cooking Already tired--will I be cranky later? Everyone is coming here for an early meal...

    ReplyDelete