Shop at Spinner's End Farm

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Uh oh!

A fiber optic cable was cut in the Eastern Upper Peninsula by a bridge that collapsed; apparently the victim of all the recent rain over the weekend, which has left three counties without 911 service and mostly without telephone service as well.
Will was called in to sub at the school so I did chores and them went off to work. Around two o'clock one of the administrative staff at work said "I saw a post on facebook that your animals are out"! I couldn't call anyone to check so drove the half hour home hoping I wouldn't find animals in the road. I pulled in the driveway and all seemed peaceful, but I did see animal tracks dancing up the driveway and the critters seemed a bit agitated.
Will came home soon thereafter and said someone had stopped at the school to let him know and it happened to be at lunch time so he was able to come home and put them away after finding them next door at the Heatherington's.
I believe the quote was "My wife is good at many things, but closing gates isn't one of them".
I might need one of these signs by mypoolsigns! Thanks Will for bailing me out again......

Here is a link to purchase this lovely sign... http://www.mypoolsigns.com" target="_blank"> MyPoolSigns.com

2 comments:

  1. When I was working as a nurse in Hiram, I often came upon a dozen or so cows/cattle. It was always after 8 pm!!They were bigger than my little lecar. The owners in pajamas would clammer out to capture them. It was always a funny end to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our home Andrew is the one that leaves doors and gates open.

    ReplyDelete