Shop at Spinner's End Farm

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Favorite Present

Made by my 12 year old Girl Scout at a gift making event this holiday season.

It says:

Things I Really Need To Do:

1. Spin

2. Knit and Sew

3. Spin some more

4. Get more animals (maybe a Yak!) editorial- I don't know where she gets these outlandish ideas....

5. Explain to the kids one more time why they cannot get a boa constrictor

6. Buy and make more wool. (I like where this is going!)

7. Think about spinning wool

8. Read and read and read some more! (Finally...permission!)

9. Spinning club- once a month

10. HANG OUT WITH ANIMALS!!!

 

Isn't she perceptive? :)

 

2 comments:

  1. How nice. You've got some great kids! These could serve as both hints and reminders except for the snake. Not a fan... The yak though, go for it...

    ReplyDelete