Shop at Spinner's End Farm

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Old Fashioned Sponge Curlers

I found these curlers at the dollar store and couldn't resist.  I loved having curls when I was little.
We've had them in her hair several times since I bought them.
The Idea was rather fascinating for Duncan.
He said "are you really going to sleep in those???"

"Yup!  Mommy bought them for me!"

Wow!  Much curlier than I remember my hair becoming. (sleepy morning picture)
  But then I suppose she inherited some of Daddy's curls as well as his color....I just love that!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful curls! Think i might have to make a trip to the dollar store :) I don't remember my curls turning out so nice though.. however, it has been many years since i tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these growing up. We had pink ones.

    ReplyDelete