Shop at Spinner's End Farm

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Now We Are Six

Will recited the A.A. Milne poem to Duncan this morning on his sixth birthday:

When I was one
 I had just begun
When I was two
I was nearly new
When I was three
I was hardly me
When I was four
I was not much more
When I was five
I was just alive
But now I am six,
                                                            I'm as clever as clever;                                                           
so I think I'll be six now
for ever and ever.
He was quite pleased. 
His choice of gourmet for this evening is "hotdogs on a stick over a campfire".  I suspect there will be smores as well in lieu of birthday cake this evening.  We will have a birthday dinner weekend on Saturday too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I have the date wrong. A package to him will be in the mail.

    ReplyDelete